Solutions - Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Service-Oriented Architecture
G|I|S's business integration software engineering practice specializes in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). SOA is a proven IT services approach that organizes information sources and processes as independent services. These services are based on industry-standard protocols that are independent of the underlying technology.
Rapidly changing business environments favor highly adaptable organizations. Companies that can quickly adapt their business processes to respond to new market opportunities or competitive threats do so not by accident, but by taking advantage of business strategies supported by flexible business applications and IT infrastructures. Truly innovative companies are extending those processes and eliminate functional friction between the enterprise and core customers and partners.
Technological benefits of G|I|S's SOA services include:
1. More flexible architecture
2. Integrated applications
3. Improved data integration
4. Enhanced business process automation and management support
5. Facilitated enterprise portal initiatives
6. Faster custom application development
From a business perspective, SOA offers more effective integration with business partners, supports customer service initiatives, enables employee self service, streamlines the supply chain and facilitates global sourcing. G|I|S's approach to SOA is supported by a proven methodology called the Quick Start Rulebook (QSR). The QSR defines an object-oriented approach to designing integration interfaces, common business objects, integration domains and the common components and services to support SOA. Reusable services and design patterns are defined within the QSR lifecycle methodology.
Contact us to discuss SOA or EAI for your business.
September 08, 2011 - Technology Management - Drafting a policy to go paperless is by far the simplest part of the process. The actual act of becoming paperlessmay appear to be a major undertaking at the onset... Read More
Bringing Technology and Management Advances...
July 22, 2011 - GIS - Utilizing technology advances and tools to manage your projects...Read More
What We Do
- Information Technology (IT) Solution Development and Support
- Business Process and Workflow Management
- Capacity Building and Total Infrastructure Management
- Human Resource and Material Support
- Marketing and Campaign Support
- Operations and Project Audit Support
- Development and Implementation of Training and Certification Programs
Get in touch
Address: P. O. Box 924
Telephone: +1 (866) 295-4296
FAX: +1 (240)245-3950